1. When does the facility close?
2. Do you accept club donations?
Yes! We are partnered with Next Round to accept club donations and trade-ins. For donations, please drop them off at the starter house. For trade-ins, please visit: nextroundgolf.com to start that process
3. When do the grass tees usually close? When do they reopen?
We aim to have our grass tee open as long as possible each year. The grass tee’s on average around the 1st week of May but is dependent on consistent grass growth. In late Fall, we will keep our tees open until we feel like we won’t be able to sustain long-term turf health.
4. When do you stop letting people on the course? (in regards to daylight/when we close)
5. Do I need to make a tee time in advance to play the course?
We encourage all players to make tee times to ensure their place on the course. Our peak hours are typically 3 pm – 7 pm weekdays but other times we do have events or VCU practice. Walk ups are welcome but we can not guarantee a place on the course without a tee time. Available tee times are always shown on our website.
6. How do I get more information on programs?
Program information and registration is available on the First Tee – Greater Richmond website (www.firstteerva.org), for additional questions you can contact Grace Huffman.